Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Portes du Soleil - Ski Passes - £30 worth £150

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just found out Portes du Soleil have stopped the points system where you can accumulate points for free ski days. Any you have must be used by 22 April 2019. I managed to use some but I have the following ski passes with free days I can't use before the deadline.

Adult - 1 Day @ €53
Adult - 5 hours @ €48
Child - 1 Days @ €40
Child - 5 Hours @ €36

Total @ €177 (£151)

I'll accept £30 for the lot, this is a bargain, just seems a shame to waste.

Please ask if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Michael

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 4-04-19 14:26; edited 5 times in total
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are these unlinked to the original pass / owner who accrued the points?
Cheers
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They are not linked to a person, anyone can use.
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Can you just purchase the 1day?
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bump
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I just received the following email confirming the points and days available, so you can purchase with confidence.

Dear Sir,
Following the points on your cards which must be used before April the 22nd 2019.

• xxx0008Y-HNF-EFX 233 points 1 bonus day
• xxx000E2-T4E-ZFX 116 points joined with the xxx00E9-U2D-TFX card: 5hours bonus
• xxx000E2-T4F-2FX 182 points 1 bonus day
• xxx000E9-U2D-TFX 171 points

Warm regards,
Patricia CREPY-BANFIN
Responsable des ventes

p.crepy@chatel.com

Ligne Directe. +33 (0)4 50 81 37 37

Mobile. +33 (0)6 89 33 49 78

Poste. 605
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bump
ski holidays     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@michaelwgroves, it might help if your thread title actually reflected what you were trying to accomplish?

E.g. "Legit Half price PdS passes for sale"

You can't aggregate points across passes so the 171 point one would need to be used with a paid for pass to make it valuable (not necessarily the end of the world).
latest report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I thought it was obvious, but maybe not, I've updated title.

FreeRider is correct, you can't aggregate points across cards. So you need to treat each card separately.
To redeem cards you simply present to ticket office and ask for free day, they then load the card as normal and off you go.

You can also see from the ticket office email these cards are legit, so there is no risk in buying. You will simply save money. There is also no extra hassle over buying a daily pass.

As we are now getting close to the deadline, I will accept £50 for all the passes, so you will save £100, bargain.
snow conditions     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Michael

Do you know whether the points for the 5 hour pass can be used as part-payment towards a full day?

And I'm guessing the child's cards can't be upgraded to one for adults?

My friend and I are off to Geneva on Saturday, staying in Le Biot for 6 nights. We're already sorted for tickets for 3 of our days as Rock The Piste means we can get buy one get one free for Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, but we're still considering our options for Tuesday and Thursday.
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Unfortunately you can't upgrade the 5 hour or the child's pass.
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've updated the price to £30 for the lot as not long to go before they expire, grab yourself a bargain.
latest report     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bump
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy