Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Four Seasons Transfers - Munich Airport to Skiwelt

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used Four Seasons Transfers to get from Munich Airport to the Skiwelt and back? I'm looking at it as an option for transferring to and from Hopfgarten in Brixental in March and am wondering if anyone has any experience of how long the journey might be or how many drop-offs there might end up being?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes have used them - for trips between Munich and Mayrhofen / Gerlos / Saalbach / Kitzbuhel.

However, always with a big enough group to justify a private transfer. I'd think about 2hrs for your destination - but it will be dictated by who the other passengers are.

They're pretty good - although most recent experience involved the driver telling us to F off when we got to Munich as there were some crumbs on the seat. Plus he drive like a maniac - not a good experience. Other than that they've been great!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used them last year for a shared transfer to Skiwelt from Munich and would be very happy to use them again. It was all arranged for me through the hotel, but the pick up and drop off were all seamless and on time. I don't remember how long the journey was, but I do remember that on the way back the driver seemed quite skilled at finding back routes to avoid traffic on the main roads. The number of drop offs will depend on how many people there are in your minibus and where they're staying, but I don't think it will be a problem. On the way back for example a local taxi was arranged to collect me from the hotel and meet the minibus further down the valley, presumably to avoid adding to everyone else's journey.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just used 4 seasons last week from Munich to Soll transfer & return. 3 options to book - economy, economy plus ( max 3 drop-offs) and premium( private transfer). Travel time 2 hrs 15 mins on Sun afternoon in snowy conditions delivered direct to hotel door ( we were the 3rd drop-off). Return pickup confirmed by text the night before and all on time. Return journey just under 2 hrs.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Used them last year private transfer 12 people private transfer from MUC to St Anton and they were great on way out but 1.5 hours late picking us up and the guy drove like an idiot to MUC on return. Would definitely not use them again, low cost operators. Not impressed at all. Unmarked vehicle, seemed like they just hired someone in, when I was chasing them when late on pick up just went to ansaphone and poor comms, we’d booked 6 months in advance 2/10.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Used them last year private transfer 12 people private transfer from MUC to St Anton and they were great on way out but 1.5 hours late picking us up and the guy drove like an idiot to MUC on return. Would definitely not use them again, low cost operators. Not impressed at all. Unmarked vehicle, seemed like they just hired someone in, when I was chasing them when late on pick up just went to ansaphone and poor comms, we’d booked 6 months in advance 2/10.

Terrible to hear this. I have used 4 Seasons regularly for the last 5 years and have found them to be very professional. In this time we've had one nutter driver, who enabled us to have a full afternoon's skiing having arrived in Munich mid morning! That aside, I've got nothing but praise for them, but I guess you never really know.
Our transfer from Soll to Munich Airport a few year's ago took just over 2 hours- private transfer, no extra stops.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you are after a private transfer try taxi Laci. Used them last week and they were fab even when we were diverted to Munich
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We booked shared transfers through Four Seasons, from Munich Airport to Hopfgarten return. Very good value, although the driver on the outbound journey was a bit scary.

Our wait at Munich was about 30 mins, and then we were in a shared 8 person vehicle with 3 Japanese scientists going to a conference in Kitzbuhel. We got dropped first, so was in effect a door to door transfer. As noted above, the driver was a bit scary, as he didn't always seem focused on the road. This included messing with his mobile. He obviously wasn't concerned, though, as he didn't wear a seatbelt.

On the way back we got picked up from our B&B by a minibus with trailer for luggage. We stopped once in Worgl to meet some passengers who'd been transferred to there by another taxi.

All in all, I'd certainly consider using them again. It was cheaper and less hassle than car hire for 2 people with ski gear.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy