Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddy/s for Feb/March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for options! Me: 61, competent up to reds, ventures down blacks (Often face-down!) not ski'd for a couple of years. Not looking for nightlife, just snow. What: All suggestions considered, but current base is self drive (Discovery), self cater, probably Portes De Soleil area. When: Anytime up to end March, if possible being in UK for Feb 13 & 23 for meetings but can re schedule. None of the foregoing is set in stone!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I'm looking for somebody to go away with my friend who I go with can't make it this year. I'm 55 advanced\expert skier, open to any suggestions . I live in County Durham. I love skiing and don't want to miss out this year.
Kev
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You are probably too good a skier - soon get bored with skiing at my level. What do you reckon? Forgot to say, I'm based down South, close to Luton airport.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I never get bored, as long as I'm playing in the white stuff in all good.
Did you mention that you wanted to drive? I'm up for it
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sounds good. What limitations do you have time/date wise? If driving, I'd aim to leave on a Friday, overnight between Reims & Geneva in a cheapie to arrive at destination on the Sat morning, reasonably fresh. Same sort of thing on return, leave the slops Saturday, drive till knackered & find a cheap overnight, arrive home Sunday. Driving cost should be under 500 quid total ( with ferry). Pete
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sounds good. What limitations do you have time/date wise? If driving, I'd aim to leave on a Friday, overnight between Reims & Geneva in a cheapie to arrive at destination on the Sat morning, reasonably fresh. Same sort of thing on return, leave the slops Saturday, drive till knackered & find a cheap overnight, arrive home Sunday. Driving cost should be under 500 quid total ( with ferry). Pete
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I would prefer to fly, it would work out cheaper for me living this far up North. Some time in March would suit me.
Let me know where you have in mind.
Have you been to Austria?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@skier100, Hello mate. I'm in County Durham, similar problem - my mate's gone with his Mrs and son as its his 50th! Got away to Morzine for 5 days in Jan but got a week spare 2-9th March - I'm 51 have skied for 30 yrs, legs slowing me down a bit now but generally still ski anything on piste (off a bit tiring now lol).
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have 3 beds left 9 March Courchevel. All ages/abilities welcome
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Do you still want to go skiing, I’ve sent you a response earlier but did not get any reply @simong,
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy