Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: 1 x Dakine High Roller Bag - to order!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello there! Long time lurker, first time poster Smile

My friend has been offered a Dakine High Roller Snowboard Bag as a replacement for her Low Roller which was damaged in transit. However, she fears it's somewhat bigger than she wants and needs.

Is there anyone who was thinking of buying one brand new and would like it in either colour (Field Camo or Black) or size (165 or 175 - the latter of which I think makes it slightly more viable for skiers) for less than retail price?

https://www.dakine.com/en-gb/bags/travel-bags/snowboard-gear-bags/high-roller-snowboard-bag/

She's a bit orange obsessed and so currently has her eyes on this as a replacement:

https://www.snowleader.co.uk/en/tracker-wheelie-board-bag-165-cm-vulcan-NITR00502.html

We're based in the West Midlands and could obviously post but would prefer delivery / collection in person to avoid any disappointment on either side.

Any questions, feel free to PM or by posting here. Thanks... and I've checked the guidelines and hope that this doesn't contravene them as she will effectively be given it, albeit not under a sponsorship deal! Little Angel
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy