Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Via Lattea lift pass for juniors?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone purchased the 'Gold' pass that a previous thread indicated was available for children over 8? It really looks as if it's only available in Montgenevre. I can't believe that my child born 2010 will be charged for an adult pass. I have asked the ski school but the wisdom of Snow Heads is much appreciated. Thank you
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just to add ski school have been unhelpful and referred me to the website that I have already looked at. Any help to get a junior priced Via Lattea lift passes for my children much appreciated! Thank you Little Angel

https://www.vialattea.it/Skipass/Prices/Daily-and-multi-day
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Just to add ski school have been unhelpful and referred me to the website that I have already looked at. Any help to get a junior priced Via Lattea lift passes for my children much appreciated! Thank you Little Angel

https://www.vialattea.it/Skipass/Prices/Daily-and-multi-day
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Milkyway lift passes matrix is one of the most complicated in the world, but it does seem that kids over 7 have to pay full price for a Vialattea pass. I have sent them a message to find out. Which resort are you skiing in?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks, heading to Sestriere. Ski school have said we need adult passes☹️If you do get any thing more positive from the lift people please do share. If anyone can recommend a cab firm or transfer company that would be great too!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
citykat wrote:
Thanks, heading to Sestriere. Ski school have said we need adult passes☹️If you do get any thing more positive from the lift people please do share. If anyone can recommend a cab firm or transfer company that would be great too!
Sadly no reply from the lift people. From reading the price lis it does look like children over 7 pay adult price. Interestingly, a family of four pays the same on the Milky Way as in Montgenevre, even with different price points, as the adult price is €22 cheaper.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy