Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Club GB Instructor Guiding

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone ever done one of these days before? They seem pretty cheap for a day's guiding/instruction

Thinking of Argentiere specifically for off piste. They have intro to off piste or expert off piste but nothing in the middle (which is where I am). Is intro to off piste super easy? Don't just want to be piddling around on the side of the piste.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Worth doing a search on ILG; there’s a few recent threads. But the consensus is that yes, they’re very good: fantastic value.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
excellent value and a stonking day out ..... give the guys a call direct and see whats what
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Get in early as they get very booked up....for the reasons mentioned above.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Meltus wrote:
Is intro to off piste super easy? Don't just want to be piddling around on the side of the piste.

Cheers

All depends on who else is in the group with you. They will have to go with the weakest in the group.
It’s pot luck who turns up.
I can imagine that the intro to off piste will be exactly that-some off piste to the side of the piste or not far away.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fab. Read the skier profiles on the website - do you fit expert - note there is always the advanced expert days, so that gives you a chance. yes sometimes there is a big range of abilities but ski schools are good at playing the game to accommodate the weakest skiers. Personally, I would book both as the intro is half a day, tell the man in orange that you are coming later. If he says you are not good enough ring them up at The Club and cancel and ask for your £ back. Don't be bullied by the others on the morning though.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks guys. There's an intro to off piste half day on 12th Feb and a full day Off Piste Adventure on 13th Feb. Might book the intro as it's just a half day and even if it's a bit easy I'm sure I'll get some tips. Can then ask the guy whether I'm up for the day after. Worth joining as well as the lessons are then half price. Decent.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy