Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from La plagne to Geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I have an opportunity to get to La Plagne for a few days but will need to return to the UK from Geneva on a late evening flight back to Manchester on Weds Feb 6th.

Is there anybody out there who might to share a transfer to Geneva to keep costs down, or can somebody advise on an economical way of getting to Geneva?.

Many thanks

Tony
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Red 80, Welcome to snowHeads Very Happy Very Happy

www.altibus.com leaves Plagne centre at 1415 (other bits of La P also served), arrives GVA at 1800 for €90. You will be taken to Aime Railway Station in a van/taxy and then to GVA by a coach. There is not normally much flex in the arrival time at GVA.

Someone may be along in a moment with a link to a shared Tarentaise Transfers on FB (which I don't frequent!) as a lot of the local private transfer companies put spare places there.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bus down to aime then either Altibus from aime to Geneva or train to chambery, change train to Geneva airport about 31/2 hours and cheap. Lastly rent a car for the round trip
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Red 80,

The train from Bourg St Maurice to Geneva Airport involves 2 or 3 changes but we did it last weekend (from Moutiers) and it was no problem. A very pleasant and scenic journey - and cost only €30 each.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bus down to aime then either Altibus from aime to Geneva or train to chambery, change train to Geneva airport about 31/2 hours and cheap. Lastly rent a car for the round trip
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy