Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Elan ELW 9.0 TMD

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, does anyone know how to release the plastic locking clip in order to adjust the boot length on the older style of this binding? I’ve tried pressing down and levering up the tab but the clip won’t budge, I don’t want to force it but I can’t see many more options. Tried google but there’s zero info on these bindings, tried Elan too but I’m still waiting.
Thanks for any help.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Here's how they attach (from 13-19 secs in the video) so doing the reverse at the toe will allow you to adjust the length:

http://youtube.com/v/jQjEE0n5yw8
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks spyderjohn, I saw this vid and although it is a much newer style binding, it seems to have the same principle as the ones I have here. I just can’t seem to release it, even with a big screwdriver!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://www.peterglenn.com/product/elan-gold-magic-tmd-ski-system-womens
Exactly like these ones
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Is it a sort of square-ish tab with an inner plastic rectangular tab? If so, a right b***ggr till you find the trick, which involves a thin bladed screwdriver and pressing one bit down whilst lifting the other and sliding at the same time (I recall - not done it for a few years now, but if you're stuck, pm me and I'll dig my Elans out and try and describe it better).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That’s the cat! Real PITA!! Definitely a three hander then. I’m pleased it’s not just me who struggled. Wouldn’t mind a tutorial if you have the time Grizzler, if not, there may be a few more pieces to these bindings!!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy