Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weekend 12/13th ... 16th Jan prob in Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi.

I'm looking at a weekend on my own in Jan. Flying into Munich from Manc. I've got Kirchberg and Fieberbrunn in mind.... or the skiwelt.

That weekend is the run up to the Hahnenkamm.... Will Kirchberg be impacted (higher priced accommodation etc)

I'll have a car so can travel

Cheers Gaz
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I expect Kirchberg would be rammed during Hahnenkamm week and most accomodation is week bookings only in the main season anyway. From Munich Zillertal is handy for a weekend, I particularly like Hochfugen area but with a car you have lots of choice. For just a weekend don't ignore Garmisch, plenty there for 2 days and quick from Munich, there are also more accomodation options which are not tied to 7 days minimum.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We ski in the SkiWelt/ Kitzbuhel area every year at Hahnenkamm time and apart from race day there are no real problems. You are there the week before the race and apart from the fact that you can’t ski the Streiff there is little inconvenience. One of the highlights is to go and watch the training days where you not only see them on the corse but also come across the racers on the piste. You think that you’re a fast skier until one of them comes past you……

Fieberbrunn is a good choice, nice local slopes and direct access to the Saalbach Hinterglemm ski area.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy