Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PDS Pass Or Morzine - Les Get Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are off to Morzine this Friday for a weekends skiing, and having never been there - question is should we get a PDS pass or is this a little over kill and could we get by on a Morzine - Les Get pass?
I see they offer a "weekend" pass - but not entirely sure if this is just Avoriaz or if it includes Morzine, Les get and Avoriaz?
I emailed the tourist office but never got a reply so if anyone can shed a little light on that - that would be brilliant.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Weekend? Plenty on the local pass for more than a few days. Mont Chery on the far side of Les Gets worth a day in itself if conditions are good.

No info on the weekend pass sorry.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There's not too much of a price difference. You should find plenty to explore with just Morzine/LesGets in two days. However, if you're fast skiers and want to get some distance in, such as trying the PdS circuit, then you need the PdS pass.

So, are you leisurely? or frenetic?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Link to the Morzine prices here https://en.morzine-avoriaz.com/skipass.html
An option would be to get the cheap Saturday pass for Les Gets/ Morzine and a single day PDS pass for the Sunday
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That's a good idea.
We normally ski in the 3 valleys each year so are used to covering a fair bit of distance.
Still unsure what the weekend pass covers.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Are you supposing that the 'weekend' pass @ 60€ is for normal skiers?

Looks to me that it is for pedestrians/racketers/cross-country skiers.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
From the link it looks like just the Avoriaz local area which I think would limit you too much. Happy to be corrected on this though.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That would mean the discounted Saturday pass is for cross country skiers also then
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yup, I deduce Morzine/Let Gets only permits pedestrians on Saturdays. Avoriaz permits them all week, but more expensive on weekends.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I can't work out if that's a joke or not
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ok, perhaps that deduction was only logical in the absence of the more detailed pedestrian tariff available separately.

There are a variety of other pedestrian passes, for specific cable cars, chairlifts, journeys, periods, etc. but those are the more convenient all-in/bundled passes.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy