Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Some kids gear, suitable for 8-10 yr old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having a bit of a clear out and need to move on some gear which might fit a 8-10 yr old

All gear has been washed.

Jacket
Columbia 'Omnitech', blue, brown sleeves. Waterproof/breathable. Powder skirt, zipped handwarmer pockets outside, zipped inside pocket, goggles mesh pocket, fixed hood.
Very good condition, one mark on the front where a small tear has been repaired.
£30

Trousers
Poivre Blanc, bright yellow/green, mint condition - as new (we had these from @valais2 - who does good gear!)
£20

Columbia 'Omnitech', red, good condition but showing some smalloil spots on the seat
£15

Mittens
Hestra, very durable mittens with removable woollen liners. Seriously warm mittens. Size 4.
Only the left mitten has a retaining strap to go around the child's wrist.
£15

Helmet
Salomon, orange. Quite small 49-53cm. Removable lining.
£10

I can post to the UK, buyer to pay postage.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy