Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Selling Ski Boots advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I thought this post was more appropriate here rather than the selling page. I have a pair of Dalbello Mens Ski Boots to sell. I purchased them 3 weeks ago and have worn them for 4 days. What advice can you give? Pricing? EBay or Snowheads etc..

Thank you
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Snowheads are kinda savvy and picky when it comes to boots so eBay might be your best chance for a big score. For instance unless someone is specifically looking for that model of boot sensibly only £100 or so is a gamble worth taking ( & for reference if one just wants a ski boot in a certain size Decathlon have some very credible looking offerings under £100).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have recently spotted their is a Skibay group on Facebook for buying / selling ski gear. Not bought / sold through there yet but worth a look.

We have had issues with selling stuff on eBay and would caution against them.... though may be OK for ski stuff there are so many fake buyers out there that then delete their accounts or worse pay for it then just send it back and PayPal (thieving whatsits) just refund them and take the money from you even though their reason for sending back is they found it difficult to use!??!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@NewSki,

I have bought and sold ski stuff on ebay but you need to be realistic about prices - may be hard to recover a price you are happy with on nearly new boots.
I think anyone would need a big discount not to have chance to try on or send back if the fit was wrong. Your hope would be that you find someone who knows and has tried on that model.

I'd definitely try them here on the buy and sell board. Can always put them on ebay with a reserve and see how you go.

Also, what is the problem with them? If they are too small then a boot fitter can probably help. If they are A BIT too big then it might be worth exploring aftermarket liners (I've found the thicker Intuition liners can take up volume effectively). If there is a lot of room then you are out of options. Equally, a bit too stiff can be fixed by a fitter. A Sidas Booster strap can help if they are A BIT too soft.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy