Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rental shops in Selva, any favorites, and why?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello, we're going back to Selva this February; in the past we rented from Quality rental, just on Strada Dantercepies -- was totally fine, couldn't have been easier. But I wonder if anyone has any favorite shops? I know they're probably mostly the same wrt price, but asking just in case. thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Olga was the one recommended to me and it was decent when I was there a few years ago.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We booked through SkiWell when we went (~5 years ago), which took us to a shop called Ski Nives (https://www.skinives.it/skiservice-nives-welcome-at-the-ski-and-snowboard-rental-in-val-gardena) the kit we got was fine
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We booked with these
https://bookyourrent.com/en/ski/rental/italy/selva-di-valgardena/alain-ski-service.html

Opposite the lift ,10 metre walk
can store your ski's + boots over night ,so no trudging back to your hotel in ski boots
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you want to try some nice skis, try this place:

Intersport Rent • Skiverleih - Noleggio sci
Str. Meisules, 275, 39048 Selva di Val Gardena BZ, Italy
+39 0471 794247

https://goo.gl/maps/KALGRmB311H2

It’s opposite the Hotel Laurin, just near the Costabella chair.

I had a pair of these: https://www.stoeckli.ch/inten/ski/ski/race/laser-ax-2018

They were awesome!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@IanTr, thank you !
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
About 5 years ago, I used the Dolomiti Adventure for ski rental and I was most impressed with the professionalism and helpfulness of the staff (shop is located about 100m from the Ciampinoi gondola).

I rented top end Volkl psi Race Carvers (given a brand new pair) which the ski tech carefully adjusted for flex, based on my weight, without me needing to ask (many ski techs weren't even aware that this adjustment was provided on this model).

I paid for a week's rental in advance but had to cut short my trip after 3 days. The shop gave me a credit note in lieu of the unused rental, which I used the following season with no hassle. One of the staff also gave me a lot of help with travel arrangements, relating to my early departure.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi. We've just got back from Selva. Our son took three half day lessons with Ski Scuola 2000 and we got a pretty good discount (40 per cent I think) on his skis for the whole six days. However, if you are just looking for rental then we found Intersport were the cheapest when my wife decided to switch to planks when it became too icy on a board for her. There are cheaper options if you have transport and/or don't mind wandering further out of town.....we didn't!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Skeet, @intheshed, @intheshed, @intheshed, Thanks. I'll check out Dolomiti Adventure. To be honest I received a good pair of Race Tigers from Quality (the Schuola de sci shop) but always looking for a better experience. (Am not really a fan of Intersport in general, usually prefer to give money to local owners, but then again, I know that many independents use the Intersport web platform and rental infrastructure)
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski Olga is used by Crystal and is a 200m uphill walk to the Ciampinoi lift. We used Alain as it is over the road from the Ciampinoi. They have a boot room in the basement and ski storage on the ground floor.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy