Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia 19th Jan - Which Skis?!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

As a long time stealth reader turned noob poster, hello! Smile

I am off to Cervinia in less than 2 weeks and have been watching the longer range forecast to try to work out the weapons of choice to take. As it stands there is snow looking likely from Fri 18th through to the Tuesday then sun for the rest of the week, and i know it will probably change 3-4 times between now and then!

If you had the choice of Line SFB or Rossi Exp 88 which would you see as best? I am praying its powder and leaning towards the Lines, but I know the rossis are nice cruisers great for resort weeks. (it has been pretty hardpacked and icy from what I have read so dont want to take the SFBs if its only going to be groomers) I would Have had a pair of Head Ispeeds but i wrecked a binding in Val T last year which fractured a shoulder in the ensuing tomahawk/yardsale.... they are still on the naughty step/needing the bindings replaced! Sad

Im flying BA, and taking a double ski bag, 20l daypack and laptop bag so its just going to be one pair, otherwise id even be digging out the old Dynastar Vertical Assualts! Toofy Grin

Will be interesting to see how the weather dials in over the next week so, and any input will be appreciated!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Keith, welcome to Snowheads. I have friends just back from Cervinia and they have reported great Snow conditions and the icy reports are pretty much fake news.
They had plenty of new snow to play in, take your pick and enjoy.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Keith3004, Funnily enough I'm off to Cervinia on the 20th and, not surprisingly, I too have been watching the weather reports/forecasts like a hawk. I'm actually taking both a pair of Head i-pros and a pair of Soul 7s but if I was only taking one pair it would probably be the i-pros with a view to renting a wider ski if the snow was right. But that's just me.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@gandie thanks for the reply and glad to hear things are better than reported! @esaw1 i got a bit green eyed and am now considering the extra bag cost so I can bring both pairs! whats the point in having them if you cant use them! wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Exactly!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy