Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Using Skiwelt ski pass in Kitzbühel?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone happen to know if Skiwelt ski passes still include a day in kitzbühel? Also can they be upgraded on a daily basis. The reason I ask is we are in elmau for seven days and will be skiing in Kitzbühel at least two maybe three days and can't work out if we should buy a super area pass. Thanks (have tried to call hotel and lift office but can't get an answer!)
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not as far as I know.
6 day peak season prices for;
Kitz €277, SkiWelt €249, SuperSki €283. Kitz day ticket €57.
Bit of a no-brainer to get the SuperSki pass for an extra €34 over the SkiWelt one.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i think from, memory you need a 'super ski pass'
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
HuttoHut will look again thought it was €100+ for superpass but those numbers would be no brianer. Thanks.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As well as being an easy connection on skis via westendorf and kirchberg ( a short and very regular bus ride) the super ski pass also includes the valley train. For example we used the Hopfgarten to Kitzbuel hannenkahm station a couple of times. Very helpful if you become short on time making the connection back.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There used to be a separate Kitzbühler Alpen pass but now it is just the Super Ski pass. If you want to ski both areas you need the Super Ski pass. Maybe you could work out a way to save a few Euros by buying the SW pass for 4 days and the SS for 2 but then you need to plan exactly in advance best simply buy the SS pass for the period
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
All sorted got super passes. Should have from start (3 days in Kitzbühel before moving to Ellmau) situation not helped by eldest (20yo!) changing jackets after night out at Londoner leaving her last days pass at home so having to buy her extra day for today Nightmare! Not as if skiing is expensive enough already
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy