Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynafit Radical 2 DIN settings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I noticed on the Wild Snow site a suggestion regarding setting the vertical release lower than the lateral release. I'm running Rad2's and wondered if anyone else is doing the same ?

https://www.wildsnow.com/1549/dynafit-release-adjustment-tips-tricks/

My other question is, am I correct to think that Dynafit release values directly equate to normal Alpine DIN values ?

I've had these for a couple of years and they have been excellent, but I'm just reviewing my settings for the new season.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@AndAnotherThing.., I've got 3 pairs of Dynafit and run them all the same as my Alpine bindings, ie 8 vertical/lateral.
AFAIK they were designed to be set the same, but if you find you're coming out more on one axis then the other, then maybe you could experiment raising one or lowering the other, I'm sure we'll find out on here how you get on Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Rad 2 is a TUV DIN certified binding so the release settings are alpine DIN equivalent. That Wildsnow article was from 2008, well before the latest generation of bindings.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@KenX, @spyderjon, Cheers both, that's good to know.

I hadn't noticed the date on the article but had come across a couple of other mentions when I was looking at general Dynafit info.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy