Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Freeride week in Montafon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend of mine who lives in Montafon is organizing a freeride week.

https://www.raineymountainschool.com

Please get in touch directly in case you are interested.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That looks awesome. And a steal.

Unfortunately I'm still in Japan.

Would love to.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@irbis,

Maybe I can't see it for looking but can't find any contact info on the page.
Is he just doing the one week? is it only for skiers? (not mixed groups with boarders)

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 20-12-18 10:59; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This looks good. I'd be interested if they were running another week.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Contact form link is on the workshop details page
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dumb question maybe, but is the pricing assuming one person per apartment bedroom or is a single expected to bunk (intimately) with a stranger? Asking because the apartment description is 3 bedrooms each with a double bed.

"The apartment is designed to accommodate 6 people and has 3 rooms with double beds, each one with it's own toilet, shower, towel warmer and hairdryer. One of the rooms has an additional bathtub."
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mr. Mike, I think it's a translation thing (having worked in Austria and living in Switzerland). In German they say "double room" to mean either a UK double or twin. In actual fact, rooms for two people usually have a single bed frame, with two large single mattresses, each with separate sheets and duvets i.e. twin beds but next to each other (you can also see this depicted on the floor plan on the website). To British people, this looks like a double bed and men especially are sensitive about this. To Austrian/Swiss people, this is a perfectly normal twin room, flexible to be used by friends, couples or whoever. If the hotel knows for sure you're a couple, it's possible they make up the bed with a single sheet and occasionally provide a double duvet, but I'd say that this is not common (maybe only a large hotel with lots of British guests).

In holiday brochures, many UK companies call this an "Austrian twin" to try to educate, you can google this term to see example pictures.

Usually it's 2 x 90cm mattresses i.e. pretty big by British standards

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 19-12-18 10:20; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Irbis, I am not clear from the trip description whether any prior freeride skills are required?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy