Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva to La Plagne Transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Howdy folks!
Does anyone have a preference or experience of transfers from Geneva to La Plagne?
We are looking for a private transfer, and have looked at Alpybus and Cool Bus: does anyone have any experience, or better suggestions?

Thanks,
Strax
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used Altibus - 90€ single 150 return . Reliable and runs all days of the week ( at least 3 per day ).

Trying BensBus soon, cheaper but only runs Sat and Sun.

I've also done the train from Chambery, won't be doing that again !!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Www.findtransfers.com is a fab comparison site
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It all depends on time and how many you are as it’s frequently better to rent a car
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When i've been traveling solo i've used Ben's Bus several times, overall good service & value for money. I'm renting a car this year, as above it works out cheaper depending on how many of you there are.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Seconded findtransfers.com
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We used bouzon.eu for private transfer a couple of years ago, all went well. We used a standard minibus for the 8 of us.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Charliee, Yes, depending on numbers, but don't forget to factor in parking, fuel, motorway tolls and snow tyres when making the final comparison.

My experiences have been that Lyon and Grenoble are cheaper than Geneva for car hire, and both a very similar driving time to La Plagne.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I’ve looked on most of the online sites and the cheapest seems to be cool bus. I need to get to longefoy but they don’t have that option on destinations. Anyone booked to say aime station and asked them to drive up the hill for a few euros extra?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Topperski, just call or email them, the Coolbus guys are super-helpful. Longefoy will be no problem for a private transfer. I'd book a transfer to La Plagne and sort out the details afterwards.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Brilliant Guys! Thank you.
We used http://www.findtransfers.com/ and saved over 180Euros, with a Transfer company with the same review rating as the one we originally looked at.
If only we could do the same for the lift passes: or at least the lift passes were big enough to wrap for Christmas!
Thanks again,
Strax
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Strax, Who did you book with eventually ?

Might see you out there !!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy