Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How dog friendly is Morzine?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So, a slightly random one here! We’re off to Morzine in March. Know the resort we’ll, as have been there many times. However, our friends are considering driving and taking their dog. I recall seeing dogs around, and I know they let them in in Dixie’s for example, but how are the other bars / restaurants? Also, any recommendations on dog walkers or dog friendly accommodation would be great!! Many thanks!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Shawsy, Hopefully out and back before March 29th if not study the attached ..
.https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/taking-your-pet-abroad-if-theres-no-brexit-deal/taking-your-pet-abroad-if-theres-no-brexit-deal
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I went with a friend who took her two dogs a few years back. I barely got out as was so ill and they tended to not go out in the evening but it seemed dog friendly to me. Nice walking down by the river for them.
We stayed in an Alptitude chalet that happily allowed furry friends.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Shawsy, we used to have our dog with us in our own chalet in Les Gets in winter and summer. Everywhere very dog friendly and she just used to come and sit under the table. We reckoned we cafe trained her the first year. She would come in the various gondolas with us in the winter, chair lifts in the summer too. Nice walks up at the top of Mt Chery and the Chavannes bubble in Les Gets. Walk round the lake at Montriond good . Also lovely walking to Mt Caly from where you can park the car on the road up to Caly.

The French seem to be useless at picking up...

There is a vet in Montriond that a lot of people in Morzine use, we used to take ours down to Taninges, for the passport stamping and worm pill that has to be done for return trip.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not seen any dogs in restaurants but seen them in a few bars around town.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Mjit, beat me to it Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
bec jaune is dog friendly.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Most French ski resorts are too bally dog friendly IMHO. wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w wrote:
Most French ski resorts are too bally dog friendly IMHO. wink

Indeed!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I once saw a fur-coated matron with an absurd dog which just shat on the floor of the bar. She was standing at the counter and had apparently not noticed, or was cocking a deaf 'un. Actually, I think that must have been in Italy because I remember mentally searching for the right words for longer than it would have taken me in French. Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@pam w, I have been known to ask, not very politely, whether individuals would let their dog take a shît in their salon, and if not, why they thought it might be appropriate in Chamonix main street.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy