Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Sweet Protection women's Chiquitita Gore-tex Jacket Brand New

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

My OH is selling a brand new Sweet Protection Gore-Tex Chiquitita jacket in a size Extra-Small.

I'm told that's like a size 8 and would also suit an older teenager etc.

The colour is Catchup Red which is a kind of orange red colour.

Still can't work out how to post pics on here so example pic and spec for the jacket can be found here: https://www.amazon.de/Sweet-Protection-Bekleidung-Chiquitita-Jacket/dp/B00OPYVKWO?tag=amz07b-21

Looking for just £100 compared to the original RRP of over £350 (but now available online for about £200) Buyer to pay postage of about £7.

Jacket is a longer length in more of a 'boarder style', lots of pockets and course a top Gore-Tex spec.

If interested I can send pics if you send me a pm.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy