Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Project Fi

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks interesting . . . Coming to the UK/EU too?

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/11/27/18114662/google-project-fi-apple-iphone-samsung-oneplus-rumor

https://fi.google.com/about/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Masque,
Quote:
unlimited calls and texts are $20 per month, and mobile data is $10 per gigabyte until you reach 6GB.
I'm on a flatrate calls + 30GB data Europe wide tariff for about €30/month on O2 here*. So other than extending your coverage in the US by using the Sprint, T-Mobile and US Celluar networks, what is good about this?

*I reckon I could do better if I could be bothered
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fi is not that cheap - I just signed up to Three SIM only Unlimited Data, calls and texts with roaming across 71 countries and tethering for £20 per month. I realise the UK is probably one of the most competitive markets for telecoms but still. Data is fast becoming the only thing to price for.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also why is this not in Apres?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Dave of the Marmottes, could be in Apres but these days a phone seems to be an essential part of our ski kit . . .

or I could have just had a brainfart rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
Fi is not that cheap - I just signed up to Three SIM only Unlimited Data, calls and texts with roaming across 71 countries and tethering for £20 per month. I realise the UK is probably one of the most competitive markets for telecoms but still. Data is fast becoming the only thing to price for.
I'm with Three as well. Just under £14 gets me all the data, texts and calls I ever need in a month, with zero cost roaming across all the countries I suspect I'm ever going to visit. Always staggers me talking to friends in the US how expensive their cellular plans are.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@rob@rar, +1 with three. £15 for 12gb
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mine is $181.73 (no phone costs, that's just the connection plan) a month, working on getting it down but on the road I use a LOT of data . . . it's the wifi and network switching that appeals to me. I'm with at&t for their coverage, I can get cheaper plans but with me running halfway across the US and back every week and with much of that in the wilds of Wyoming and the Rockies the other companies just don't offer the same coverage . . . The coverage map for Fi is better than my current one . . . MUCH!
I burn 40+ Gig a month
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Project Fi is for the US only right now.

US mobile data is always expensive.

Project Fi lowers the price slightly and allows multi-carrier switching between plans.

Cheaper and more choice. Classic Google.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy