Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rock the Pistes PdS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've been skiing in Morzine PdS for many years now, usually early March and for the first time I've noticed our trip coincides with the PdS Rock the Piste festival, this has usually started after we've left. Being of the "older persuasion" I don't know if I should be horrified or excited I'm sure there are some SHs out there who've been to this. Anyone want to let me know what to expect?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A couple of years ago Mrs Woc & Woc Jr saw RagNBone Man in Avoriaz - apparently it was "Awesome".

We have boarded past other stuff like Stefan Eicher ( Yes I had to look him up too )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_Eicher
and it was a little - meh.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
watching this thread with interest as my friend and I have found ourselves in the same position....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It’s not Glastonbury but if the weather is good it can be fun to ski to see some of the bands on the slopes.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nadenoodlee wrote:
It’s not Glastonbury but if the weather is good it can be fun to ski to see some of the bands on the slopes.

I think I'm coming to the conclusion it might be good fun. Charlie Winston is playing and he's my cup of tea. Also if we want to avoid any crowds the PdS is big enough for everyone and we have a car so in extremis we can always drive to Samoens. I'm less horrified and more excited now Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We were in PdS, though staying in Les Gets that week a couple of years ago. Except that we skied past the (a?) on mountain venue at the top of a lift in Morzine one day, we wouldn't really have known anything was going on. Certainly nothing exceptional in terms of crowds as far as I remember.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It is a great little festival, ski to your gig, drink beer, grab a sarnie(baguette), watch music, head for apres ski. Music will not suit everyone but there is usually a variety, we normally just pick a couple of days. Not so keen on the boom boom music, but Charlie Winston will be fun.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I went a few years ago and it wasn't my sort of music but was a good atmosphere. My mate loved it, but he loves rock.

The house music weekend in PdS is my sort of music and that has been brilliant in the past.

You don't get much skiing done!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The line up for Snow Boxx is out
@bar shaker,

https://www.snowboxx.com/music.php#line-up

I’d probably go just for Dj Luck and MC neat (garage4life)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy