Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Norrøna Gore-Tex pro pants

Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Does anyone on here have a pair of these?

I’m concerned the relaxed fit and my frame will make me look slightly Park rat’ish

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep. Great ski pants. You’re right that they are a relaxed fit but unless you wear them half way down your ar$e unlikely you’ll get chain ganged by the park rats
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I’m a skinny 6ft foot and wear the the Iofoten’s in medium. If you are using the bib and braces they certainly won’t fall down.

They are by far the best ski pants I’ve ever had. Great fit and features and pretty much indestructible. Mine are 5-6 years old now and are like new.

snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@DanFuller, I had a pair for years and was so impressed I bought another in the sale. Happy

Pretty much bullet proof.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Excellent news. Can I ask what waist you are?

I’m going to take the plunge and buy both the jacket and pants. Best get them delivered to work 😂
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm 5'9" 35-36" waist and have Large. They are a little baggy but at £100 I was willing to buy and I don't really think they look park-rat like.

They change the colours every year, so you get great deals in last yers kit.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Check out the Norrona Outlet store on their website.
Lots of last years colours and collections.
Nick
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@DanFuller, I've got 2 pairs, best i've ever owned. Go for it.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I’m 6ft, 32” waist and around 31” leg.

As mentioned colours change every year, so if you wanted a match jacket/pant you realy have to buy the current year.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PowderAdict wrote:
I’m 6ft, 32” waist and around 31” leg.

As mentioned colours change every year, so if you wanted a match jacket/pant you realy have to buy the current year.

I’m a 34 inch waist. So maybe just a large I spose. I really like the Ivy new colour
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Gone for it 😂😂😂🤪
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
That colour looks great but afraid you’ll be swimming in them. At 34” you want medium. I (just about) still fit into my smalls at 180cm, 85kg. Large will be massive.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I’ve ordered a medium and large to be safe. Free returns so no loss really.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Is it a similar story with the jackets? I’m 6”5 so concerned about length (aren’t we all)
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'm 36" waist and wear L Lofoten Pro ski trousers, just right
ski holidays
DanFuller wrote:
Is it a similar story with the jackets? I’m 6”5 so concerned about length (aren’t we all)

Yep but You didn’t say you were 6”5 in which case you probably need large for the length!
snow conditions
6'3 and L pants with 32/34 inch waist. XL jacket. the pants are tight on my ass but again sizing does depend on how much weights you do!

Best pants ever, last years ones were slightly narrower than previous years, no idea about this year. They are pretty heavy but pretty sweet with the matching bib for the jacket or braces.

Love the jacket, own two; used my sweet protection jacket today and missed the lightness of my lofted jacket.
ski holidays
scottydonald wrote:
..the pants are tight on my ass..

I see what you mean...

latest report
Had a pair for 6 years - best on the market, and I ski 50 + days a season
snow conditions
@BobinCH, @PowderAdict, @GlasgowCyclops, @Markymark29, @scottydonald

Are they also quite warm to wear? What is the insulation like? Thanks. snowHead
ski holidays
@DanFuller,

Make sure you sign-up for the "Norrøna Loyalty" scheme. That will give you access to the outlet store (great deals for last year's stock); but it will also give you a 5%-10% cashback pointsdeal on any purchases, that you can use on future purchases.

But note, you don't get the cashback on the outlet store, nor you use your cashback points there.
ski holidays
@Poogle, I just wear a pair of 180g 3/4 merino leggins under, never been cold even at -20C
snow conditions
Poogle wrote:
@BobinCH, @PowderAdict, @GlasgowCyclops, @Markymark29, @scottydonald

Are they also quite warm to wear? What is the insulation like? Thanks. snowHead

depending on the temperature -

bare legs above freezing.
Under armour 3/4 leggings 1 - -3 or 4.
Merino wool colder than that.

All a rough guide.
snow report
Late to the party but my 5p worth:

1) I'm 188 cm, 34in inside leg and 32in waist. Mediums were like shorts. Large to get the length and there's enough adjustment both on the Lofotens and the active shell Lofotens.

2) 38in chest and medium jacket is perfect. The arms and torso are nice and long.

2) Best kit ever.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy