Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot fitter recommendations near Zurich

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We know where to go if we want great boot fitting in the UK...
But where to go if you are based in Zurich?

I know that boots are the most important part of the kit, but its so easy to get lured into something which is not quite right.
You can get lured by price, brand, so called performance or even colour.

There must be a host of good boot fitters in Switzerland ... so lets hear who is recommended.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where do you go skiing? Best bet is likely to be in the resort you visit most frequently.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I cannot say that I have ever noticed a ski shop in central Zürich.

Now, if you okay with travelling 2½ hours, I could you to some very good boot fitters in St Anton!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ulmerhutte, you can buy skis in the main station!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks guys,
This is boots for my son in law, he was a boarder, but now he has decided to eat with chop sticks rather than a spoon.

I don't know where they go for their weekend fix of skiing...
and I don't know what the facilities are.

But they don't go to the high resorts in the south and west of Switzerland.

I've bought enough of duff fitting boots in my time to try and guide him down the road of comfy boots.

Lets hope he can find a place that sorts him out.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
under a new name wrote:
@ulmerhutte, you can buy skis in the main station!

Really? I probably have not walked every hall in the underground shopping centre, but while searching for other stuff, or killing time in crap weather, I have seen most it... no ski shop. Maybe Migros now stocks skis, perhaps next to the frozen foods...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy