Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbhuel schlaming double

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Finally got my s..t together to organise a trip to take in these two events . Any tips?
. Staying in Obertauern, got cars for kitsbuhel and cabs sorted for the night time slalom down the road
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@CANV CANVINGTON, it's a fair drive from Obertauern to Kitzbühel, I'd allow two hours.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@queenie pretty please, at least I would say - google maps suggest 2hrs 9 mins
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I don’t mind a road trip in there somewhere. I’ve wangled all in one hit , a lads trip for 5 days. 2 days solo then the wife and rest of the civilised bunch turn up for a week. I’ll need a day off the pop!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@CANV CANVINGTON, Have you got tickets for Schladming? The finish area is all ticket and sell out. On a cold icy January night the climb up the side of the race slope is difficult. Kitzbuhel is fine to buy tickets on the day, you can buy a three day ticket. Good viewing point for the Hahnenkamm is by the Hausberg jump, good view of the finish area down below as well.
Roads will be busy, especially Kitzbuhel Saturday and Sunday. Parking in Kitzbuhel?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@davidthornton, got tickets for both. Going with a friend who has previous so just doing what he says.
Watching the red bull video about the downhill now . Strief one hell of a ride .
Had to stop watching half way through as their training was p.ssing me off whilst I was on my second can and fifteenth ritz cracker
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great atmosphere at both, enjoy!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Downhill is tomorrow now due to weather forecast
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
CANV CANVINGTON wrote:
Downhill is tomorrow now due to weather forecast

Yep, the Men's Downhill from Kitzbuhel is due to start today at 11:30 CET (10:30 UK time). Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
For schladming it's pretty good to watch from high street, big screens, lots of bars, good atmosphere and in sight of actual race slope
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Well that went very well. Dominic Paris my fave downhiller smashing it on a Friday. So crowds were down and I had a great view.
Night slalom in the red stand was a bit more industrial. Health n safety in this country would puke at some of the crowd safety there! But for me. Brilliant night and the perfect result again. Albeit hoping for a podium for DR
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy