Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dakine Low Roller Capacity

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any advice on getting two sets of adult skis and a kids’ pair into a Dakine Low Roller?

Not sure if I’ll need to get a full size three set bag.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can you take the bindings off, all of them, any of them? I have experience of packing two pairs of adult skis in a low roller, side by side with bindings left on, can't see there would have been room for any more skis, but plenty of room for other stuff.

I would reckon you could easily get three sets in flat.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Main thing is the low roller length for adult skis. Three pairs of skis will go in easily particularly if you go side by side rather than base to base. Bottom one pair side by side, sides one ski each, top 2 skis base up top n tailed with the bottom pair. I've done it with 3 pairs of big skis easily.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We've got a double Dakine low roller 175cm which is currently storing 3 160cm-ish snowboards without bindings and 2 pairs of 154cm skis. For travelling it's usually got 2 boards and bindings and a set of skis and assorted general family sports gubbins so if it's the double, I'd have thought 3 pairs of skis would be a doddle.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Great, thanks all!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
without sarting another roller bag question i will slightly hijack this one.

I have been pretty heavy on my roller bags over the years with my current thule zip giving up after approx 6 trips (rest of bag pretty tidy)

I have been looking at the dakine web site and the two options are is the "boundary" (think replacement for high roller) and "fall line" (think replacement for low roller). There is a quite the a price difference almost double but the cheaper one ticks more boxes but I am bit worried the cheaper one is of a lighter construction and will start falling apart sooner.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy