Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's Grins Up Norf - Pennines & Lakes Snow 2018/19

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
With my Weardale membership renewal due and the nights drawing in, it's time to look ahead to what will hopefully be a bumper season at:

- Weardale
- Yad Moss
- Allenheads
- Raise

....and any other northern locations that get enough snow for a few turns.

Here's to a November to April season! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great thread title Smile

Fingers, legs and eyes crossed for you.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Mike Pow. Keep your Brecon Beacons reports coming - fingers crossed for a good season there too wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What’s the news this summer up at Weardale Mountainaddict?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mountainaddict wrote:
Cheers Mike Pow. Keep your Brecon Beacons reports coming - fingers crossed for a good season there too wink

Thanks. Will do
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
What’s the news this summer up at Weardale Mountainaddict?

- The new gondola (with wifi and heated cabins), giving access directly from Daddry Shield, is nearly completed.
- The two drag lifts have been replaced by detachable six packs (with covers and heated seats).
- A Snow Factory facility has been installed, guaranteeing snow cover from November until April.
......and then I woke up with a start Laughing.

The membership renewal email says: "A great deal of work has been completed over the summer, including further replacement and additional fencing to improve snow retention."
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Whoops PeterS!

When I created my 2018/19 snow thread, I did it because I hadn't realised yours was already up and running... Embarassed Just saw yours now...

A duplicate thread is no good - can I delete mine after people have posted? Puzzled
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I cycled up Helvellyn on Saturday and came back down "Sledom Seen". Looking at google maps, I must have ridden through the ski area? Is there any permanent apparatus about in the summer?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Here you go Mosha Marc - a link to the location of the permanent drag lift on Raise - about 2km directly north of Helvellyn summit. (Can't post the photo on my phone...only the link.)

There's also a fair-sized 'daylodge' (a triangular hut). Both a bit difficult to miss - so maybe your excursion was elsewhere Puzzled

http://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/showphoto.php/photo/40244/title/raise-location/cat/500
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy