Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For Sale: Signal Sierra John Jackson 156 + Burton Cartels M Snowboard / Wall Art

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For sale is a Signal Sierra John Jackson Pro model in 156cm.

Catologue shot:

Actual board:

And here's a lil vid of the man himself shredding on one:

https://www.snowboarder.com/videos/john-jackson-turns-alaska-playground/?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=social#sf198773728

Profile is camber, mid-flex and slightly directional. Standard 6x4 binding holes.

Topsheet in 9/10 condition. There's a few slight wear marks from bindings, but nothing heavy. Tiniest bit of wear around the tip and tail.

Rails and sidewall 10/10 - never ground and no dings or dents.

Base 7/10. Nothing deep, definitely nothing gone through the ptex, but a few mm surface lines that could either be filled with a little ptex, ground out, or completely ignored.

Bindings are medium Burton Cartels and match very nicely if I say so myself. A little more wear on these; they came from an older board, but nothing I'd call damage. One ankle strap replaced as it fell off one day and I couldn't find it Cry

Selling because I bought it too short - I rock quite a wide stance and it doesn't leave me much tail left on a 156. Real shame, because this one's utterly gorgeous.

Price is £250 + P&P with bindings, or £200 without.

Will only sell the bindings once the board is spoken for.

Offers considered.

Board located in Nottingham, if I post it I'll include a nice board sleeve.
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quick bump now November's here.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy