Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All

Anyone been to Verbier?

I am off there on Wednesday for 5 days so any info appreciated?

Best
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Blindside, welcome to snowHead s I have been there,its a great resort .lots of piste .tortan wall is a good un rolling eyes have fun.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Too much to list. If the snow's good (and I suspect it is) the possibilities are endless. Vast ski area. You must do Mont Fort and get yourself across to Nendaz. Lots of restaurants and bars for apres and beyond - party town
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Blindside, you may want to use the search function in the user facilities drop down. There's loads on here. You're very lucky the snow conditions will be the best this season. The avalanche risk will be mighty high too.....
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers

Yep, really looking forward to it. I have been lucky with snow this year: St Gervais for a week from Boxing Day and it snowed the whole time we were there. Also La Plagne in the middle of Jan, great conditions again.

Is there anything in and around Verbier I should make sure I do?

Thanks.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If the snow is as good as we hear and you like off-piste, get your self a guide.... but wait until the pack settles first...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
With more snow forecast you might find that sleeping in, mornings means that more is open later - not really a good early riser place, if it is dumping snow and the forecast said from Wednesday it might be, then things from the top down get closed until they have cleared them out a bit.

Parlour where are you - what are the conditions like ? Puzzled
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
halfhand, are you talking about mont fort the pub or up mountain Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
obelix67,
Quote:

With more snow forecast you might find that sleeping in, mornings means that more is open later - not really a good early riser place, if it is dumping snow and the forecast said from Wednesday it might be, then things from the top down get closed until they have cleared them out a bit.

not only is sleeping in when you have a valid lift pass a mortal sin, Shocked but there's always Bruson and Savolyeres if not much is open in Verbier. When the vis closes in head for the trees!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Blindside, I will be in Nendaz next week. If you have time, trek over to Veysonnaz and have a bash at the World Cup Super-G course the Piste de l'Ours better known as the BEAR RUN - a solid red with little black bits. If my memory serves me well from Verbier to Veysonnaz is 5 lifts, but on the return it is circa 8 lifts back see the ski circus

Have fun!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy