Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Knockhatch dry ski slope

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody know what the Knockhatch dry ski slope is like in terms of the actual ski surface and for children’s lessons
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@NickyJ, it’s a pretty small slope but is good enough for children lessons - they have a separate area for the lessons so you don’t have to worry about other skiers.

My niece learned at Knockhatch and she was skiing reds on her first week away so I’d say that was a pretty strong endorsement!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Handy Turnip, good to hear. Similarly this is for my Niece and nephew. They just had their very first lesson over at Snowtrax but they don’t live locally. They are slightly closer to that one that the one at Tunbridge Wells.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@NickyJ, I’ve skied both Knockhatch and Snowtrax, and the quality of the slopes is very similar (although Knockhatch is generally a smaller set up).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Handy Turnip, thanks very much.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@NickyJ,
When you say Tunbridge do you mean Bowles? It's a nice place with some lovely people there, but it's Dendix so not ideal for kids to learn on.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
musher wrote:
@NickyJ,
When you say Tunbridge do you mean Bowles? It's a nice place with some lovely people there, but it's Dendix so not ideal for kids to learn on.

That’s the place - actually where I learned 1 or 2 <cough> (30+) years ago. It isn’t the SAME dendix as then is it???
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It certainly looks as if it might be Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Shocked
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@NickyJ, @musher, The nursery slope at Bowles is carpet like Knockhatch -- so just as safe. The main slope is Dendix --- which provides a better skiing surface once you are getting past snowploughs...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Knockhatch is a good little set up. We went there to get our "ski legs back" before a trip the other year and we were the only ones on it! Perfect. It has a very good ski shop there also!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy