Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Henri Duvillard Ingrid Trousers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My partner is contemplating buying a pair of these trousers [url=]https://www.snowandrock.com/p/h-duvillard-women-s-ingrid-pant-H3214365.html?colour=117[/url] as they are the only pair that fit her reasonably well.

My main question though is will they be warm enough?? They're pretty tightly cut. Are these only intended as spring ski pants, or with a warm baselayer underneath, will they work in January?

Anyone any experience of tightly fitted ski pants?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have these and only resorted to a thin base layer when it was -18 degrees. Occasionally, when on a long (or stationary) chair lift in colder weather, I have felt a little cold (without a base layer). Two weeks ago in the Dolomites they were almost too warm! Very nice fit and a sensible length (many ladies pants assume we are all super tall). Best piece of kit I have bought IMO. My daughter and two friends have bought them on my recommendation and they love them too....buy them!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy