Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

So who is in Grandvalira now?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As I think there were going to be a few this week Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My daughter - on school ski trip and I'm quite jealous .
Hope you're all having a great time Smile.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Heading there on the 25th when it'll be that bit quieter!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Whagwan, 25th for me too:) once the half termers have left I hope! Conditions look good this week for everyone out there
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Going to head up for the day on Friday, even though the weathers not looking brilliant !
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Gorgeous powder today around Grau Roig, even if visibility was, er, about 20m Smile I got punched in the mouth by my ski pole handle - was curving to the left, put out the pole preparing to plant it - and it hit a snow bank that I didn't see in the flat light!

Horrific queue in the Italian there, but at least the 20-30min lift queues of yesterday (Carnival) had gone Smile

Whoever's here - have fun!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi orange2000,

Had a great week in pas de LA casa,
Worries getting here on first independent trip but so far has been great.

Phone issues prevented earlier comments.

Ski school amazing again, 2nd trip here and 2nd time one of our kids who needs some extra help has had some one to one or one to two sessions just to help her out no extra charge.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi @oldmike, glad you made it eventually and all worked out!

We just handed our kit back today and have now packed the cases for early(ish) start; apartment co should be here at 0930 to check we've cleaned, then we're off back to Madrid.

@mortonia, it wasn't that great today, it was actually gently raining at lower levels Sad , so wet snow at the bottom and naff all visibility at the top. So, while we had fish and chips in the round cafe at 2500m, and we finally made it to PDLC for the first time in ?5 years (children are good enough, and no lessons to rush for), we did actually call it a day at not much past 3pm.

My daughter's made a little vid but can't upload to youtube from here as wifi is so slow - hope to put it on in a day or two.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yep - we had a short days skiing, but a long lunch !

This bloke has still not got his skis on........
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hope not some national hero but his pose just makes me smile.

Cravatte and hand on hip

Jaunty/camp guess they called it panache back in the day!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We were there last week, Sunday 11th to 18th. Might be some of the best week long conditions I've been on the mountain for. So many days of fresh snow and sunshine. A bit of flat light now and then, and a bit grey at the end, but still pretty special.

Also had lunch in the proper restaurant in Arrosseria in El Tarter, - that was definitely worth it!

And what a joy to have the phone turned off for a week!

Jess.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Had to look that one up! I see it's just above the Trattoria where we went every day for years as the ski school was nearby. Didn't go there at all this time Smile Think we've been to that one once.

Went again to the meat grill opposite Espunyes ski shop in lower ET - mmmm Twisted Evil
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy