Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Hire Club Med,Saint Moritz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys, Im going to be staying at the Club Med St Moritz Jan next year. I was wondering where would be the best place to hire skis, close to the club med ski school. Thanks for any help.
jjaddill
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can rent for club med but it is very expensive- I rented from ski service engadin At the signal bahn and made a deal to leave shoes in the day and skis at night so I didn’t have to walk to the lift station in ski boots (but always checked where the lesson was planned for next day as not always from the signal bahn)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@JJaddill, I haven’t been to St Moritz CM, but have others and echo @klwood, in that CM hire is expensive so if you can conveniently hire offsite, do that. You’ll have an on-site ski locker regardless of where the kit is from. Enjoy CM, we always do
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks a lot for the replies. I have been to cm before but not Saint Moritz. I recently stopped hiring with cm as the prices are extortionate. My last cm was La Plagne (fabulous) and I hired equipment from Inter-sport, which is just up the hill, for a third of the price. My main concern is walking in ski boots as I have horrendous bunions. I have contacted cm and they told me that ski school start from outside the locker room, so i thought I could keep my stuff in the locker. Now Im a bit concerned that we have to walk in boots to the lifts?? How far is it? Is there a bus. Will I have to carry walking shoes in a ruck sack. Any advice would be appreciated. And @klwood, do you recommend engadin. Thanks guys
jjaddill
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The ski school starts outside cm and there is ski storage next to the lesson meeting point. St. Moritz is made up of different ski areas and depending on level they use all areas. We always checked where the lesson was planned for next day to know where to keep skis - if at Corvatach or Diavolezza keep at cm as bus to these areas, if Corviglia I kept at signal bahn as I don’t like walking in ski boots - the walk from cm to the gondola is 550 meters on the flat. There are small lockers in the station as well as a option to leave shoes for the day for a small fee.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy