Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

CHARGING SKI PASSES ONLINE ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ive got a few old but relatively recent ski passes for mainly Austrian resorts.

Im off to Verbier next week and can charge up a ski pass online, as i've not got a Verbier ski pass I would need to purchase one at the kiosk.

Has anyone tried charging a pass from one resort to an unrelated resort successfully.

Is the technology the same from resort to resort/country to resort/country?

Anyone tried this ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Depends on if they use the same make of pass, I used one from ?Tigne 2 years ago in Zermatt when I did a very rushed last minute trip. I seem to recall the website in that case did specify you could use passes with a certain reference numbers on them.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks like you can now use one card and charge it up for various Austrian Resorts.... no use to you today though!

https://starjack.at/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Similar question - I have a La Plagne card, and will be visiting Tignes later in the season, so can the LaP. card be recharged for use in Éspace Killy?
I've sent a query to the "compagniedesalpes" so will post their answer when they reply...

<edit>Their reply is that the card is not compatible (WTP: code format 8-3-3 chars.), so will need to pick up an Éspace Killy card </edit>

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 26-01-18 21:08; edited 3 times in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If the La Plagne card starts with 01- chances are it will.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@hedley, This thread from Skipass (a sort of French Snowheads) has a lot of good info. All in French I'm afraid but it basically says that there are two main systems and if you have a card that copes with that system even if issued in resort A it will be rechargeable in resort B if both resorts subscribe to that system. http://www.skipass.com/forums/enmontagne/stations_ski_france/haute_savoie/sujet-137955.html
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There are two contacts, obviously visible.

Solder live to one (cards are AC), neutral to other and connect to mains. Intelligent circuits allow them to charge safely.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@DJL, That's really helpful - from your link...
Quote:

TeamAxess cards carry a WTP number (also known as "Internet number" in some stations) and Skidata cards have a DTA number.
- A DTA card purchased at La Clusaz will be valid in the Aravis mountains and at all other Skidata stations.
- A WTP card bought at Les Gets will be valid in all Portes du Soleil (Avoriaz, Morzine, etc.) including Switzerland, but also in Flaine or Carroz, and in any station using TeamAxess.

Here is the format of these two numbers, to recognize them:

So it looks like in my case the La Plagne card uses a TeamAxess "WTP:" Number, and the Espace Killy cards use the SkiData "DTA:" number so aren't interchangeable.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy