Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trump in Davos

Poster: A snowHead
How to ruin a very pleasant ski resort
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Should be careful so as to not cause avalanches
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
He'll lose his (golf) balls....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Do they do beefburgers and well done steaks in Davos?
I do hope not, or if they do then only in sizes that will make you choke.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There must be a McDonalds in Davos - - otherwise he wouldn't consider going!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
His kids also ski, not particularly well. Yuck.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You guys are giving him too much of a hard time. He's been in office almost exactly a year, and hasn't started a war (yet), and as far as I can see hasn't affected (acheived) anything at all. If he is skiing, that's good, it means he's not trying to do politics.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
US economy is in great shape and far outperforming the UK and EU.

Trump is there to show the world how it's done.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Whitegold wrote:

I have to agree with you there. Very Happy

(You were talking about how to be a clown as President weren't you?) Laughing Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hopefully some knobby snowboarder will crash into him.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The further away from the red button the better...
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Given he causes a full airspace closure every time he goes to his 2nd home in key lago (causes major problems for local industry) I wouldn't be surprised if they close the piste for him
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@davidof, nice graphic!

Orwell pretty much nailed it with the endless wars and ever changing alliances, the elite and the McJobs, and the even worse off, not forgetting the ever present monitoring of everybody by everybody. That couldn't ever really happen could it.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Perhaps they'll change the White House locks while he's out.
latest report
@davidof, how fitting.
ski holidays
Trump is one of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. He is an inspirational world leader, an absolute credit to his nation and party and a true inspiration in the goal of world peace. He's doing his nation proud. Long may his fantastic work continue.

Love Whitegold
snow report
Did someone say Trump is Davros?

ski holidays
@Orange200, Laughing
He'll fit right in.
snow conditions
@Orange200, No, I'm afraid Davros's true identity has already been revealed as Rupert Murdoch.....

Toofy Grin
latest report
@Alastair Pink, Steady on! Shocked
Davros was never that evil.
snow conditions
Ridiculous

http://www.20min.ch/ausland/news/story/Donald-Trump-ist-in-Zuerich-gelandet-17054371
latest report
enduroaid wrote:
Given he causes a full airspace closure every time he goes to his 2nd home in key lago (causes major problems for local industry)
They need to learn to deal with that. 3 more years to go.

There’re other places that are more used to this kind of things (I was once “politely” stopped from approaching a hilltop overlooking the sailboat of the Clintons, the locals were unfazed). I bet Davos handles it a lot better than some tiny airport in Florida.
ski holidays
Whitegold wrote:
US economy is in great shape and far outperforming the UK and EU.

Steady on now, that train of thought is NOT trendy!!
ski holidays
RWDLYN wrote:
Whitegold wrote:
...Trump is there to show the world how it's done.

Steady on now, that train of thought is NOT trendy!!

It's been "trendy" for a while, and not just in the US...

http://newsthump.com/2018/01/25/presidents-club-disbanded-after-behaviour-of-members-crosses-line-into-presidential/
ski holidays
So I take it y'all don't appreciate our fine president?
snow conditions
essex wrote:
So I take it y'all don't appreciate our fine president?

Not all. Although its very trendy and right on to hate him here. Especially if you think the EU is a good thing.

I think he's doing ok as President.

And although I don't think he's a very nice man I'm fed up of our leaders 'having' to be nice.
latest report
Look on the bright side all you closet commies, white masochists - Occidental self immolation disciples and Brexit detractors...........

(Reuters) - "European leaders warned at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Wednesday against a return to nationalism, with France’s Emmanuel Macron and Germany’s Angela Merkel calling for more global cooperation to harness the forces of globalization."

Continue to surrender to the EU (the Rothschild's et al.), globalization, the IMF.............., witness your nation and economy absorbed and any vestige of national identity wiped clean from the map, forever.

By the way, THE most prominent boy's name in not just jolly olde England, but, as well Holland and Germany is............... Muhammad.
Let that marinate........................................

In the interim don't let Trump get in the way of your bourgeois pursuit of idyllic elitist skiing. No, don't let that happen. That would be hypocritical, non.......?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
arcsinice wrote:
.. Let that marinate...
That's a racist statement if you don't qualify it with enough information for us to work out why it's so (and it's not the reason you're implying).

I think Trump is interesting because he "outs" people like you - you were always there, but now we can see you for what you are. What I'm unclear on is what you're doing here. But don't worry, I can do without you telling me as you head for the killfile (look it up, it doesn't mean what you think it does).
snow conditions
What's racist about marinating ?? 😉
ski holidays
Trump and his kids like skiing > they ski on snow > snow is white > therefore they are all white supremacists!

Simples! snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy