Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help Needed From Val Thorens and La Clusaz Holidaymakers!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

I'm Grace, a final year student at Plymouth University studying International Tourism Management. As part of my final year I'm doing my dissertation, which is looking at whether a ski resort's image and the way tourists perceive and identify with a ski resort differs between a purpose-built ski resort (which for the purpose of my study is Val Thorens) and a traditional ski resort (which for the purpose of my study is La Clusaz). As someone who loves skiing I thought it would be the perfect research project for me.

If any of you have visited Val Thorens or La Clusaz I would be incredibly grateful if you could spare 5 minutes to complete my online questionnaire which is completely anonymous and confidential, here's the link:

https://plymouthbusiness.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1FCRtXmbSJX6CG1

Thanks in advance for your help, and if any of you know anyone else who has visited Val Thorens or La Clusaz please feel free to send the link along! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You're going to get some very skewed results here re VT. Even if we didn't want to go back we sorta have to.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gave up. Mandatory to answer a question on the performance if a snowpark in val thorens. I have no idea if there is a snowpark so how can i comment on its performance. Even if i did know how could i rate it... i don't use snowparks . There needs to be not applicables
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Done.
And yes, re @Dave of the Marmottes, the attraction of a couple of hundred SnowHeads ensures VT's continued popularity with people here!

Get your questionnaire over to the Netherlands, and you might get an even more skewed response.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Done...
@tomj, excellent idea for VT research.
It would be interesting for OP to research mix of nationalities as there will be different priorities.
The Dutch celebrate what used to be Queens day ( now Kings day?) on 30th April when the resort turns orange.....
@graceh02, good luck...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
lambert wrote:

The Dutch celebrate what used to be Queens day ( now Kings day?) on 30th April when the resort turns orange.....

Queen's day was 30th April, now it's King's day, it's moved to his Birthday - 27th April!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy