Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scottish ski lift mayhem

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not sure if this had been 0istedbefore but it just gets better as it goes on. The true spirit of Scottish skiing. Love the best on the post.

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos/4405867609460395/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@cameronphillips2000, nice find 😀. Sadly this is what puts me off driving to the likes of glenshee. The queues that are caused as a result of beginners (mainly snowboarders) not being able to use a poma or that causes horrendous queues. Planning to hit Glencoe this weekend though for a freestyle comp for my youngest.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Laughing “that’s one way of doooin’ it” Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yup saw it earlier Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Made us laugh out loud Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not funny for the people waiting in the queue for these idiots. Notice they were Boarders, all the skiers could use the lift ok. Maybe they should have some lessons in using a drag lift first. No time for them!!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Same boarders will probably be taking out everyone on their way down (if they ever get to the top) with no control thinking it's hilarious. Mad
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Drag lifts are hard for borders if you have no idea how to use them.
So you look at a skier & think its easy.
First attempts they held on with 2 hands - thats wrong as your back shoulder will come across and you will no longer be going straight.
The last guy almost had it - tuck it between your legs, but he didnt keep his back & shoulder straight & square - instead his arm was out.. that will make the snowboard turn.

Pity there is nobody there to give them advice
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I think the main factor here is probably the bottle of beer on the post.I think there may have been many more.
Very very funny.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@cameronphillips2000, I saw that. Also he laughs (I imagine) like a demented penguin Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy