Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ischgl Accommodation Suggestions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with this resort and can therefore recommend hotels/apts' on the cheaper end of the scale?

Have done the Arlberg to death but am struggling to find accom for 4-6 of us in late Feb that isn't massively over budget.

Any and all help appreciated.

P.s. I have done a search and couldn't find a relevant previous topic, apologies if there is one!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We have 4 nights booked here for a boys trip for 9 of us this Saturday here.

http://www.valuella.at/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
we stayed at the hotel Nevada http://www.nevada.at/index.php
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
fordy11 wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with this resort and can therefore recommend hotels/apts' on the cheaper end of the scale?

Have done the Arlberg to death but am struggling to find accom for 4-6 of us in late Feb that isn't massively over budget.

Any and all help appreciated.

P.s. I have done a search and couldn't find a relevant previous topic, apologies if there is one!

We used to stay every school holiday down the road at Kappl where the accommodation is a lot cheaper, great if you want to ski Ischgl probably a bit more of a pain if the nightlife is one of the attractions.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Take a look up the valley at Mahon or up to Galtur. There's a free, regular bus that runs between Ischgl and Galtur with frequent stops along the way so no problem getting around between 08:10 and 20:00. After that you'll need to book a taxi (€16.50 to Mahon/€23:50 to Galtur after 8pm).

Given Ischgl's very much on the ski/apres/food timetable, with a ban on ski gear after 8pm you just need to find a place with evening meals and a small bar in Mahon. If you want to eat out in Ischgl a few nights then bus home-and-back off the snow, hit the apres, grab some food and (pre-booked) cab it home.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I like it here:

http://www.ferienglueck.at/en/welcome.html

Ischgl's not cheap but it has a wonderful atmosphere and as such I would personally never stay in one of the inferior satellite resorts
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Also stayed at the Nevada. Great food and great location. Very nice hotel.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks guys - have enquired to all of them, though not response yet and it's 24 hours later!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy