Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

milan malpensa to Cervinia Tolls + Parking

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I will be driving early April Milan to Cervinia

1)It looks like there's lots of toll stations on the way but i cant tell if you pay at each one or they are just exit tolls ??
2)How much are the tolls roughly each way
3)Google is saying 2-2.5 hrs by car is this about right
4)Are all the car parks in Cervina free

5)We are staying by the roundabout just as you enter Cervinia ,we can walk to Plan Maison but are there buses to the other lifts

thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are lots of tolls and they come to €20 each way.

It’s about two and a half hours

I don’t know if they’re all free but I parked in one a few minutes walk from town that was free all day.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are car parks either side of the road just before you get to first roundabout where I parked for free most of the week we were there in December, I eventually moved the car further up the hill to the small car park next to the supermarket which is also free. We had a lot of snow the week we were there and only moved the car as it was closer to our hotel so less distance to walk every day to dig the car out.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@wasley, you get a ticket at the start of the journey and pay when you get off the autostrada, they take cash and credit cards, it's an easy drive, haven't hit any major traffic on 4 trips so far on a Friday from MXP and rtn journeys. Weve only been to Courmayuer so can't give any info on Cervinia
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks All
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@wasley, just done the trip from Malpensa to Aosta ... 29 Euros one way, 26 Euros the other!!??
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy