Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

does this exist....?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
last min cheap half term trip?

needs to be as near to ski in ski out as poss so easy to get year old on her skis, cheap-ish ski pass (so small area) as we wont get use of a big area, as easy drive as poss from calais.... i.e. more la clusaz rather than tignes......

i realise this this is a big ask but am trying to work out a way to get out at half term....

cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Germany
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Could do you cheap last minute snowsure and excellent off piste at st Anton for around 250 quid each headline price. Alas it definitely doesnt fulfil your key criteria of ski in -out.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mike Pow wrote:
Germany

My criteria is similar to the OP, although I can live without ski in ski out (walking distance to the lifts for young uns is good enough for me, don't want 30 mins crowded bus ride though)

Family of 4. The OH and kids total beginners and I'm an intermediate snowboarder

My question is where is good in Germany, it's somewhere I've never considered and know v little about as a ski Hol destination
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I suspect Mike is referring to this thread: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2756217&highlight=#2756217

Think busyness might depend on if your half term clashes with local holidays there.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy