Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Briancon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just returned from a week in Briancon and had a great week for intermediate level. Loads of snow and only canned 1 afternoon due to visibility.

I also took a lot of peoples advice on here and bought myself my first pair of ski boots. Head Adapt Edge 90's. For me they were perfect.

We rented skiis from GoMontane at the foot of the Prorel lift in town and they couldn't have been nicer.

Our accommodation was booked through HomeAway and we paid around £450 for 4.

Flight were to Milan Malpensa with a private transfer from Findtransfers.com

Anyone going to Serre Chevalier soon should be in for a treat Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Anyone going to Serre Chevalier soon should be in for a treat

Oooh. Me! Me! Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, do you mind my asking, which chalet on HomeAway did you use and would you recommend?

Thanks,
jon
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ralphster, Glad you enjoyed your stay here in our little paradise Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@ralphster, hope you took the family up to the old town which is a must for anyone coming to Serre Che / Briancon etc especially if you have young boys - mind you that does not sound quite right Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ralphster, How long was the transfer from Malpensa, and how much did it cost? Was it a private van or coach? Why not Turin? (I assume airline tix were too cheap to pass up)

Sorry for questions -- we've taken the overnight train to Briançon from Paris a few times and it's a cool way to get there.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ralphster wrote:

Anyone going to Serre Chevalier soon should be in for a treat Happy

Yaaasss! I hope so. I'm off 20th - 27th Jan snowHead Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Trust me anyone coming to Serre from the 20th is in for superb conditions!

As we're going to Japan Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
In resort from 21st to 28th January. Snow looking great Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi all

For transfers we used Findtransfers.com and for 8 people from Malpensa to Braincon, around 2 hrs 40 was around £700 return It was a private minibus.

We did go to the Old Town, well worth the walk up, impressive fortification and some great shopping. With little ones we got the bus back down which was free as it was 10 minutes late Happy

As for the accommodation, we stayed in HomeAway 547618 which suited us fine. We payed about £450 for the week with an extra 55 euros for electricity.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy