Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow-Camp Young Person Needs Accommodation In Verbier asap!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone.

We're desperately on the hunt for budget accommodation in Verbier this season for one of the young people we support here at Snow-Camp.

For those unaware, Snow-Camp are a national youth charity who have been changing the lives of inner-city young people with snowsports since 2003. Our programmes combine snowsports, life-skills, qualifications and vocational opportunities and we've got a very unique opportunity on our hands which we're needing support with asap.

One of our passionate & dedicated young people we support has been offered a place with the Warren Smith Ski Academy for 10 weeks in Verbier this season, with all course fees sponsored! The only issue is we need to find him accommodation asap!

The young person is called Laquan, from London, and needs accommodation from 6th Jan - 10th March 2018. This could be with one host or a few. Any support, advice, contacts or comments would be greatly appreciated as we need to arrange accommodation for Laquan asap for the opportunity to go ahead. There are positive PR opportunities for any support/host partners we can find and Snow-Camp would be happy to make a contribution if necessary!

Thank you so much and I'll look out for your replies.

Dan Keeley
Snowsports Community Manager, Snow-Camp
dan.k@snow-camp.org.uk
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try this place:

http://www.mapverbier.ch/index-en.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you but no luck with MAP Hostel. They're reserving rooms for full-price guests only - 3 bed dorms etc. The search continues.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wished i could help, i am still looking for a sugar mommy (or daddy, am not proud), who would let me live in their place for the season, though not sure how my wife and kids would feel about this Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

would have thought there would be 1 or 2 T/O who may be able to able help, maybe he could bunk down in staff accommodation, think about the good publicity that could generate.

seems a really good cause, and especially helping a demographic that would not be widely open to skiing.

wanted to reply, just to keep the post near the top.

hope you get sorted soon.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy