Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fitted ladies ski pants

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all I am looking for recommendations for fitted ladies ski pants for my daughter.
She is quite petit and probably a size 6
Any thoughts appreciated
Many thanks
DJ
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
My daughter has some Poivre Blanc ski pants that she got last season from TK Maxx online, which have a nice cut. I also believe Hyra should also be nicely shaped, if their jacket is anything to go by (which she also owns).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Decathlon used to do a nice, cheap, black stretch softshell set. Should so them in XS size, if that's small enough? Likely they will do them this season.
Wear leggings underneath to make them a bit tighter?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Grizzler - you have to be a man! I have little doubt Drunkenjoiners daughter is very proud of her petite frame and the last thing she wishes for is "padding" to fill out a really neat pair of pants.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Something like this? XS says UK 4/6

https://www.salomon.com/uk/product/elevate-sshell-pant-w.html?article=397395&CMPID=google|pla|performance|emea|uk|||197073751166|c|L39739500033&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvuDPBRDnARIsAGhuAmbJnmOaoIDeF9Ve7Sn6keE8Jr2zWxOZgulZBR_wyg4V9V7HGtGDse4aAhSDEALw_wcB
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@FFIRMIN, wrong - and the best way to get not-well-fitting 'tight' trousers to look really stretched and tight is to wear some leggings under them. That or put on more fat... Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My wife and one of my daughters have Duvilliard. Think thats the correct spelling. Snow and Rock.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
My wife and one of my daughters have Duvilliard. Think thats the correct spelling. Snow and Rock. I take it you mean anything other than shell or normal ski pants, but what I would term 'old School' ski pants
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The Duvillard pants look truly wonderful in lots of sizes (down to very small), a bit of stretch and all the other design aspects you would expect from a high end product.

Time for the cheque book (credit card) Drunkenjoiner!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy