Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ranger FR 102 177 or 184 Pink sold out!?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a quick question to see if anyone knows of anywhere selling the Fischer Fr Ranger 102 in pink size 177/184??

I borrowed a friends and loved them but cannot find them anywhere
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's not a lot of anything left at the moment. Retailers had to place orders a year ago so were cautious due to covid and cash flow issues from a poor last season. And manufacturers were cautious as they didn't want to be stuck with stock so made to dealer order only with very little run-ons for top-up stock. Add in supply chain issues for things like top sheet foil meaning production can't easily be restarted to fill the gaps. Browsing though all the B2B sites of my brands and pretty much everything is sold out and has been since early Jan. Some brands will soon be offering 22/23 products within the next few weeks.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jason123 wrote:
Just a quick question to see if anyone knows of anywhere selling the Fischer Fr Ranger 102 in pink size 177/184??

I borrowed a friends and loved them but cannot find them anywhere

There’s a new Ranger 102 coming out. Hoping to get on a pair in the next couple of weeks…
https://blisterreview.com/industry-news/fischer-announces-redesigned-22-23-ranger-series
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I got blue 102 in 184 last year …
First ski on them in a couple of weeks … can’t wait !
I read the factory burnt so supply was limited
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh that probably explains why they are impossible to find. A real shame as I absolutely loved them. The pink was pretty jazzy too

Let’s hope the 2023 version feel the same
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jason123 wrote:
Oh that probably explains why they are impossible to find. A real shame as I absolutely loved them. The pink was pretty jazzy too

Let’s hope the 2023 version feel the same

The new ones are very different from the old, but personally I reckon they'll be much better. I haven't skied them, but got to fondle them in the Fischer factory. Definitely more modern and playful than the old ones; they should be better at basically everything apart from maybe carving on piste.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy