Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New ski trousers

Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have any experience of Sweet Protection Monkeywrench trousers. They look quite long and baggy, I think I could possibly get away with a medium. I'm 185cm and 84kg. Thanks in advance Snowheads.

G
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Grandma Sunshine, Why not try them on and see?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@johnE, that is a very good idea if only I could find them local to me, I would rather not go through the hassle of sending them back if I can help it.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Or you could resign yourself to knowing you will have to send one back. then order both sizes and send one back.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd go for large if I was you. I have a similar scandi-brand (noronna) and I'm a medium but buy large for the extra freedom of movement. You can always use the bib/braces to hooch them up.

I'm 179cm
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@GlasgowCyclops, Noronna gear looks to be much more of a tailored fit compared to Sweet Protection so I'm still leaning towards medium.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Grandma Sunshine, You are similarly sized to the lanky one, who has fortunately now seen the former errors of his ways regarding clothing and now generally wears medium. In this case, I would expect the medium to be fine. If it helps, I recently purchased some Sweet trousers myself – they are a "large" small, but I have hips to stop them falling down and so will now resemble a baggy snowboarder Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scarlet wrote:
... so will now resemble a baggy snowboarder Very Happy

It's a great look! Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Grandma Sunshine, shall we recognize you without the trusty red trews?!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Scarlet, Thanks exactly the sort of info I was after (just hope they are long enough)@Robin Agogo, No No No it's not unless you are a moody teen, which you are not Very Happy @Hurtle, after more than 20 years service the're not exactly red any more Embarassed
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
not sure about the baggy look. men should be wearing tight trousers - doesn't look half bad on Justin Trudeau.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Scarlet, he's not lanky, you're just short.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@dp, compared to you, everyone is short NehNeh
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Scarlet, fair point.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Sophielle wrote:
not sure about the baggy look. men should be wearing tight trousers - doesn't look half bad on Justin Trudeau.

Just for you.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CK15XkxWsAApZ-s.jpg
snow conditions
If you want something a bit "fitted" then Kjus is what you want. On Sports Pursuit just now.
https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/808676
ski holidays
Thanks everyone for all your contributions. I've ordered said SP pants in flash blue (sorry @Hurtle, ) I will post again when I've tried them to let you know how they fit. I bet you all can't wait what with it being the off season and not having anything better to do wink
latest report
@Grandma Sunshine, Laughing
snow report
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
Sophielle wrote:

Just for you.

... and that would be why I watch rugby. thanks Smile
snow conditions
@Sophielle, I'm not sure you want to see Grandma Sunshine in the same way though. Toofy Grin

That's why men need baggy trousers
ski holidays
Well, let's not be disparaging about grandma - he knows where all the good food places are in Arabba!! And being a meninist I would like to encourage men of all shapes and sizes (and in this case, age) to love their bodies and not give up! Shock Skullie snowHead Wink Best I go quietly now before I get in trouble.
snow conditions
@Grandma Sunshine,
Quote:

I would like to encourage men of all shapes and sizes (and in this case, age) to love their bodies and not give up!

That's told ya! wink x
snow report
@Sophielle,
Quote:

Best I go quietly now before I get in trouble.

Too late, I fear. wink
snow report
@Hurtle, snowHead
snow report
Sophielle wrote:
And being a meninist I would like to encourage men of all shapes and sizes to love their bodies and not give up! Shock Skullie snowHead Wink Best I go quietly now before I get in trouble.

Okay here we go Happy The new Arabba catwalk

http://youtube.com/v/YFmsgHfuXpA
ski holidays
Oh @Sophielle what have you started? Shocked

@Grandma Sunshine, we expect a full report in order to verify whether our advice was good, complete with a photo, obviously. You can leave your top on though. wink
snow conditions
Blimey what has this thread turned into!! The good news they arrived today and they fit perfectly even if I do say so myself. No pictures you will have to wait until the next bash where you can admire my bum at your leisure. In other news just in the mad Elaine has just completed her mammoth cycle ride from John O Groats to lands End in 14 days. She is raising money to take out a dentist and an optician to take care of the children that live in Castello do Sal children's home in Cape Verde. She prepared for this by doing 3 training rides for a total of 86 miles before starting her 940 mile journey. Shocked
snow report
Grandma Sunshine wrote:
Blimey what has this thread turned into!!

All my fault as usual. Not even any help from @PaulC1984 Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@GlasgowCyclops, not to worry mate I'm loving your banter and happy I don't have to send my new kit back.
snow report
Grandma Sunshine wrote:
@GlasgowCyclops, not to worry mate I'm loving your banter and happy I don't have to send my new kit back.

snowHead snowHead snowHead Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
Sophielle wrote:

Just for you.

Like two boiled eggs in a hanky!
ski holidays
HoneyBunny wrote:
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
Sophielle wrote:

Just for you.

Like two boiled eggs in a hanky!

not to be sneezed at. Happy
snow report
@GlasgowCyclops, Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
@Scarlet, Embarassed snowHead Skullie (I'm being quite restrained actually because I don't want to be banned..xx)

@GlasgowCyclops, this is great, so you'll be in charge of the snowheads 2018 bday bash catwalk then Wink we ought to include an honorary (ladies, read: token) male judge (who of course for the sake of pc-ness definitely got there on his own merit).

@Grandma Sunshine, Skullie hope it wasn't a deal breaker because @Scarlet said you should leave your top on? Shocked

@HoneyBunny, definitely on the judging panel!!

that's it, definitely going away now, said too much again.. Embarassed
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy