Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKIVO2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am thinking of booking with SkiVO2 but there are very few reviews of them. Has anyone been with them and are they as good as they appear? We would be a family with 2 kids skiing upper intermediate level. In particular I would be interested in what the lessons are like for children (seem to be very highly regarded for adults) and what their chalets in Le Praz are like in terms of upkeep and catering. We are not looking for luxury but want something that is well run and well kept with edible food. Any comments good or bad welcome.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@bastathecat,
We are fans. There is a strong customer service ethic in the chalets and the lessons are first class. Our grandson went from Bambi to black in his first week with them and enjoyed his later lessons enormously. We do stay in the premier chalets, but no doubt the culture of customer satisfaction continues in the better-value ones. Just fewer courses at dinner perhaps.

We didn't go this season and regretted that, but we have already booked for next year. Don't hang around, the customers will often book next year as they leave. We see many returners year on year.

DJ
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Never stayed in their chalets but Skivolution, their pre Courchevel season operation in Kaprun is excellent - organisation, welcome and teaching.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've been with them quite a bit. Very good - the kids will be well looked after in the lessons. The chalets are all good - some higher standard than others. Food good. As @DJ, said many repeat customers.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We stayed in chalet Sapin Bleu the first year it came on the rental market in 2014 with SKIV02. They were good. My boy was under 2 so no ski lessons but the childcare was fine. I did feel sorry for the chalet guests where the crèche was set up as it must have encroached on their space but maybe they have a purpose built crèche now. Their Adult ski lessons were ok but my view is you get more out of private lessons. Le Praz is beautiful but limited in terms of bars/restaurants in my view. Great access to 3V though. If going to Le Praz again I would use Skiv02 and Sapin Bleu was a beautiful chalet.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Forgot to say that Tracey who does the customer service stuff was excellent in terms of responding to my queries prior to booking and arrival.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have been with them twice, I would rate them overall excellent, in particular the two hours of lessons per day with top class British instructors made the package good value.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy