Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A word of thanks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
To SMALLZOOKEEPER thanks for all your help last week (and my thanks to Seb too). Your help with my boots pretty much rescued my trip. Hope the ski testing went well. Have a good rest of the season.

Thanks again mate.

Iain
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just make sure he's well looked after. My friend SZK got into a fist fight in a pizza restaurant so I'm very worried about his personal security, and the security of his pizzas.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Civilserpent wrote:
To SMALLZOOKEEPER thanks for all your help last week (and my thanks to Seb too). Your help with my boots pretty much rescued my trip. Hope the ski testing went well. Have a good rest of the season.

Thanks again mate.

Iain

i take it is was a good trip then?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Civilserpent, Glad to have helped in someway. The other two guys you met are resting up in the Dolphin Sanctuary, broken legs and out of control diabeties. Looks like we'll need your best wishes, cheers Iain. Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks like SMALLZOOKEEPER had a busy time....I took up rather too much of his time too! I can confirm he's an "excellent chap", force fed me beers (my first for 6 years), and had a bit of a laugh at a) the fit of my boots and b) the extent of correction on my insoles. The menagerie also seem a great bunch, and I'm also very grateful for a bit of impromptu boot tweaking from James (although I'll not be able to check out the results for a few weeks, when I also hope my bunions will have gone back down).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
GrahamN, Drink is the refreshment of the devil, but then i'm an advocat. Nice to have met you guys and backed up our promises and commitment to snowheads. Look forward to a) more good press b) more good press. God knows we need it, too many rushed jobs in an exceptional year. Sorry to all those whom fall short of expectations, we'll get it right soon. Peace to you all. SZK. Little Angel
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Civilserpent,

Good post, credit where credit is due..
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Well I'm just back from Soll and I can say that my boots are now working perfectly.

Shame I can't say the same about my legs!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy