Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Weird EBay advert for LINE skis - came and went

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Did anyone else see the weird 'buy it now' for Line Supernatural skis which was up for 48hrs and then disappeared? Five pairs available - price 19.69 - free post, buy it now. I almost pressed it just to see how the seller would respond, but then looked a bit more at the advert. Seller had interesting East European tag, stated 'London' as location, and had 0 sales and so no feedback ratings at all. Generic stock photo of skis, not a specific photo. Possibilities - had no idea; meant to type '196.90' (although that's a weirdly specific price) or scam. Very odd.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If it seems too good to be true...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It is still there in 'completed items' but clicking on the listing gives 'Item has been removed...'

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Skis/42814/i.html?_from=R40&_blrs=spell_check&_nkw=line%20super%20natural&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@albob, ...yep, they're the ones...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy