Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WIZZ ski carriage rules

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know what the WIZZ ski carriage allowance is?

On their website all I can find is this:

Transport your sporting equipment with WIZZ for an additional sporting equipment fee! The following items can be transported:

ski, snowboard, surf equipment, golf bags packed in a pouch

That seems like you can't have a boot bag. I flew them last year with two pairs of skis and a boot bag and had no problems on the way out but the check in girl was a little hesitant on the return. Was allowed but not sure if they should have been

They don't have any way to contact them online so can't ask for clarification!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@moseyp, why not just have your boots in a case? or even hand luggage? Boot bags are pretty rubbish IMV as they rarely have space for much other than the boots.

Otherwise, it clearly states, "ski, snowboard, surf equipment". Which includes ski boots. Couldn't see anyone arguing otherwise.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@under a new name, my boot bag is my "checked luggage" - I put everything into it and then travel with no checked or carry on

I would agree except that it says "a pouch" which sounds like everything is supposed to be in the one bag - so basically just a ski bag and nothing else. Or is the "pouch" just relevant to the golf bags? I don't know why they don't have an online/email address - very annoying. I was going to call them before I saw this "€15 Call Centre Transaction Fee is charged per transaction for requests that are available online"
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@moseyp, ah. It's clearly better than any boot bag I've ever possessed then.

I think golfers put their bags in travel protection which could be a "pouch".
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@under a new name, I'm gonna risk it, in the last two weeks I've sent them three messages via the complaints form which was the only way I could get through without paying €15+ for a phone call I can't record in writing so I'll argue with that if need-be
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@moseyp, I would do the same. Don't tell them what's in the bag. None of their business.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@under a new name, I do quite like how it's just "ski" and not "one set of" ....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@moseyp, I suspect Wizz spend as much on their translation as their customer service
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@under a new name, ha! Gotta love Eastern Europe. "SKI IN BAG"
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
moseyp,

I read it as "ski (equipment), snowboard (equipment) or surf equipment" and not just a singular ski.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Bergmeister, as in skis and boots?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:
and not just a singular ski...
Monoskiers apart...who would be taking a single ski?? wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy