Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski tracking web site to upload gpx to (app not required)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know there are loads of ski phone apps about, but like with my bike riding I prefer to use my Garmin to do the GPS tracking. I have a profile for skiing and Garmin Connect can be marked as skiing.

What I'm looking for though are web sites (maybe related to apps or maybe not, doesn't matter) where you can upload/sync GPS tracks and hopefully it does some nice analysis specific to skiing, filter out the lifts, show the marked pistes etc.

Anything like that about where you can use it even without using their app, just by uploading (e.g. GPX files) ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A while back looked at Apline Replay (now Trace) but their support said they won't be doing manual upload of GPX from other devices because they claim it's inaccurate. Though think that's more to do with them trying to sell their own device, though they still have their phone app which is surely less accurate than something like a Garmin anyway.

Can't really find anything where there's a web site element where you can upload without using the app. There is Strava, Endomondo, Garmin Connect etc, and can set activities as skiing but they're more generic and don't really add anything for skiing or filter the lifts.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy